Manchurian Gravy 1) Heat 1 table spoon oil in a pan and add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, spring onion, capsicum, a pinch of salt and fry it well. Now add 1 tsp spoon soya sauce, 3 tsp tomato chilli sauce, red chilli powder and mix well.
2) Now add prepared corn flour batter in it (Cornflower batter - Add 2 tbsp corn flour in 1 cup water, mix it and make a batter). Turn off the flame by running 2 minutes.
Appe- 1) In a mixi jar or grinder take sprouted moong , cumin, coriander leaves, sugar, Ajwain, green chili and make a fine paste. Tip - Don't add much water.
2) Take paste in a big utensil or mixing bowl. In that add asafoetida, , salt, baking soda and mix well.
3) Grease appe Patra with oil. Now add spoonful batter in every hole of appe Patra, cover it and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Now remove the cover, grease Appe and flip it. Now again cook for 3 minutes.
5) Now remove the appe from Patra and add in prepared gravy. Mix well.
6) Sprouted moong manchurian is ready to serve. Garnish it with spring onions and coriander. You can serve with tomato sauce.