1) First clean all the three lentils and soak them in water for 4-5 hours.
To make dough, take maida, ghee, salt in a big vessel and knead the dough by adding water as required. Do not make it too hard or too soft. Cover it for half an hour. Also, make a mixture of maida and water in a bowl.
Now remove water from the lentils and wash it twice with good water. Now put it in the grinder, add salt, cumin, green chili, green coriander, sugar, grind it and make a paste. Stuffing is ready, take it out in a bowl.
4) Now take a small dough and roll it well, cut it into a rectangle. Cut half of it into small strips.
5) Apply some maida solution to it and stick the other half on it. Now carefully fold it into a round shape.
6) Take a small dough and roll it and put this round portion on it and put stuffing in it.
7) Now remove the side of the round portion with the help of a knife and press it slightly so that the stuffing will not comes out while frying.
8) Now take a small dough and with the help of fingers, fold it like petals from outside and a little up in the middle.
9) The upper part in the middle, we will make 4-5 small cuts with scissors and press it with fingers so that it becomes like a flower. Put paste of fine flour in the center and paste it to the peas.
10) Now with the help of hands, make two big threads shapes of dough, put a mixture of maida on it. Apply one of them in the lower part of the flower and close the other near the stuffing and press it lightly. Likewise prepare all the Handi.
11) Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry it in a frying pan till it turns golden brown in color.
12) Dal Handi is ready to serve. You can serve it like this or with tomato sauce, chutney.